Hello, this blog will be about my thoughts, life, and Scripture reading as I go through The Word of God. Come and follow me on my journey.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Psalm 73.28

Tonight at church one of our pastor spoke on Psalm 73 and told us that we will be looking into Psalm 73 over the next few weeks. One verse stood out to me and it was verse 28 and it said,


But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.


It is soooo GOOD to be NEAR GOD!!! The Creator of heaven and earth!!! He is MY refuge!! How comforting is that. It became so real when Noah went to be with the Lord while in the womb. The Lord helped me get through that difficult storm in my life. When life's storms seem to overshadow the Lord. I go back to the book of Joshua and read, (starting from verse 5)


No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life. Just as I was with Moses, so I will be with you (Joshua). I will not leave you or forsake you. Be strong and courageous...


Just in Chapter 1 the LORD tells Joshua to "Be strong and courageous" four times!! How wonderful is that! To be strong and courageous IN THE LORD!! That's the ONLY way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment